SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

September 05, 2010

New Songs For My Gadget

Romance De Amor
                                                            play by : GUITAR




Describe the journey of my emptyness life. Describe how sad I feel when the ones that i care so much are not with me whenever I need him. How much I feel regret in the past because i did not put much effort to succes. Does anyone knows how much i feel right now?? The answer must be NO. Yes. I know that. This life is cruel. Why not give me a chance to become a dancing Queen for 1 year?? 1 DAY not enough. Sorry to say. I need that.

God please bring me to the sky. I want to fly with the full of my heart. See! How much translate from Malay toEnglish? Doesn't matter. At least I try to face with others with my broken English. 


Listen to  this song.

No comments: