SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

May 27, 2011

BATTLE OF THE HEART


TODAY
Okay peeps, lets move to the first chapter.

Early in the morning, I was woke up by the sound of scary calling from somewhere. Bunyi yang agak seram, might be calling from God, asked me to sembahyang Subuh. Okayh pkul 7.30 sembahyang Subuh Fatin. Bagus. Esok buat lagi.  Lepas sembahyang, terus gerak mandi. Then mandi, then iron baju.. Oh ya! Hari ni ada apointment dengan Doc.  As usual, procedure untuk periksa darah, tekanan darah, keadaan darah, kandungan darah and so on yang related dengan bloody-bloody. Saya benci hospital! Urghh! Only PASHMINA from Makkah bought by Bulat makes me feel calm, warm and comfortable. Yes, the green one.  As shown above. Well , I used to call him Bulat.

BTW, flight to Sarawak has been confirmed. 31st May saya balik Sarawak. Another 2 weeks untuk orang sakit bercuti. Macam cuti belas kasihan pun ada. Quiet though to execute this long journey because pinggang saya cepat kebas sekarang. I lost appetite, though kalau tak makan I got pain, headache. What to do, to breaking the rules not easy as usual. Just obey that request young lady.

Lately, I've been thinking so hard, pushing my brain to keep working. On what reason? Someone I adored before. My regretful because I didn't give her a short notice on what is going  to happen and also I did not asked her THE TRUTH. That is my regretfull. Much of time I'm thinking bout this. Please pardona me. 

I'm tired enough. 

I'm the intruder. 


3 comments:

Syazwan Che Deraman said...

selamat bercuti nanti..hehe

fim here! said...

dear what happen?

__✿HARISA✿__ said...

Syazwan : Bercuti ? Huh! Mane ade bercuti la...

Fim :Dear, aq balik lambat sbb ada treatment kat Sarawak. Kang 11 aq balik arau. Rindu ko.