SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

May 18, 2011

MIGHT BE LAST, MIGHT BE BEGINNING TO THE LAST POST.





Can I proceed?

I miss your voice. I miss your true tone. I miss your laught. I miss your cutest face. I miss your words. I miss your ugly face ( tak penah dy buat muka ugly la syg)..

Semua rindu. SEMUA RINDU.

Kenapa ya? Some of you( those yang tau), all the misses that I mention above bukan untuk si APho. There is someone I adored so much than him. Well, tak guna fikirkan lelaki tak matang macam APho. Nonsense saja. 

Think about the past, I have someone special, his voice is singing all around me. His shadows is everywhere. How can? Biasalah, kalau rindu memang perasaan macam fucking shitt. Saya tak sukakan perasaan ni! 

Tak ada benda sangat nak cerita cuma hati tak tenang dengan keadaan sekarang. Gelisah tak tentu pasal. Because I'm sick I can't breathing easily. A little bit pain to deal with this difficuties. It's normal right???

As usual my life wont be the same like before, rutin harian berubah,dan sangat berubah. Harus kuat dengan  pinggang yang lenguh-lenguh ni. Grrrrrr...... Nak update blog juga perlukan buah fikiran. And yet I still blurr. No idea at all even just to create a stupid entry I can't.

Nothing much to say. Might be last entry from me.

CARE ABOUT YOU. STILL I'AM. FIQAFI.




No comments: