SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

March 24, 2011

You Are The One


For a while I did not believe in love. But you are the one who enlighten back the feelings. Seems to be so tough but  I trust you more than I can. You are the one I adored. Every single moment I'm waiting for you. But actually it was nothing :(   Why?? By the time  I need you, you always be there for me. Creating a bulk of stars around me, but then you are the one who destroying the feelings in silent and more pain you gonna create after this. You hurt me again same like them. Why!!!!!

How could you do this? Now tell me either I'm the choosen one or her???????? Be honest then I'll give you my trustee. I hope paradise from you, but the fact is behind it. Such a big disaster since I had a sweet memory with you. Why !!!! I'm down. I'm sorry for being too rude, if I did. The truth is I am hurted with her words. So painful dear. Who I am? The picture when both of you united  fingers in the shape of LOVE. Remember that?
And then set in train crew aeroback . It is sad. Too sad. 




Oh ini kisah sedihku
Ku meninggalkan dia
Betapa bodohnya aku

*
Dan kini aku menyesal
Melepas keindahan
Dan itu kamu

Reff:
Tuhan tolonglah aku
Kembalikan dia
Ke dalam pelukku
Karena ku tak bisa
Mengganti dirinya
Ku akui jujur aku tak sanggup
Sungguh aku tak bisa

Dan t’lah ku jalani semua
Cinta selain kamu
Tapi tak ada yang sama

Beribu cara kutempuh
Tuk melupakan kamu
Tapi tak mampu

Repeat Reff
Oooo.. Sungguh aku tak bisa
Jujur aku tak sanggup
Sungguh aku tak bisa




No comments: