SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

March 02, 2011

Letter for Nurul Anisa








Gagalnya sesuatu perkra sering kali membuatkan aku rasa sedih. Segunung harapan diberikan, balasan yang diperolehi sangat lumayan. Lumayan bukan dalam bentuk wang ringgit, jauh sekali. Harapan itu setingi, tinggi dan teramatlah tinggi. Gagal.

Di peringkat permulaan aku sangkakan semuanya akan berjalan dengan lancar, tapi yang berlaku adalah sebaliknya. Baru hendak bertapak, tapi gagal. Faham tak erti gagal? Gagal itu bukanlah sesutau yang mudah untuk diterima. Kenyataan itu sangat sulit :)

" Nak menulis tapi rasanya perkataan yang aku pakai tak gah" :(

Aku serius. Aku serius. Aku serius.

Dari cara aku bercakap memang nampak main-main. Tak rasa seriusnya aku dalam sesuatu perhubungan.
But I'm the one who always being serius in anything. It's true I'm a childish, but I really in love with you. It seems like my feelings been ignored. Ignored. The one that that I hope to be MY ONLY ONE, MY BELOVED ONE and so on. I swear, I love you.

"WE BROKE UP" You said a few minutes ago. Okay, I follow your decision. I'm not your super women that can light up your darkness. I'm just ordinary person, ordinary person who can give you such a perfect love from the bottom of my heart. My sincerely to be by your side every single moment, now and forever. I be there for you.

It's all my fault. My mistakes to hurt your feelings. I promise stay forever when time changing, I always there to help you, to give you calmness. Unfortunately, I have FAILED to be one of the important person in your life. My name is not on the list ( in your heart). :( Poor me.

Only God knows by the time I cried because of you. I never mention it to you right? Because I want each person look at me with my strength, my happiness and my smile. My tears not to be watching. I simply judge that my tears is to private to be touched. Look, I do, I do I love you. But our LOVES only can breath about 2 weeks. Too bad. It is such a suck,sucking and sucked in LOVE. I HATE TO FACING WITH IT.


Anisa, maafkan aku. Aku rasa bersalah. I'm the cruell person. I have ruined your LOVES. Only if I can return to the past , with my gratitude I will say "Anisa, I trust you more than him. "

I would like to say that, I'm pleased.

Now , go to get your lover.

Anisa is still my friend. Though she thaught me like shit, I still with her. Saya aku, aku tau. Moga kalian bahagia. :) He is yours, not belong to me. His heart is breathing with you Anisa, not me. Aku cuma sandaran. Sandaran untuk mengisi masa lapang dia. :( Back to him, for sure you will be happy ever after.

I pray for both of you.








No comments: