SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

March 04, 2011

Sorry for being too rude


That is the end. I don't know whether I should making love with you or not. Either should I forcing to be with you or not. Sometimes life is too cruel, giving hundred thousands of pain. Instead challenge me how to overcome it smoothly. Listen here, the way you talk seems like I'm a beggar. Right? You are best friends, yet you still owned that tittle.

You can see the elephants unfortunately you can't determined which is the pure white elephant. And also, I alwys make a prediction based on your character, you know what, YOU ALWAYS USE IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. Hey! You and I, we both in the same direction. Your God are mine too. Remember that. And He knows whats going n between us. Those people like you pretend to be as pure as snow, but I know you.

Forget it.

For the last time I would like to say that, the past is the past. The person that you knew before is too weak, others can cheating behind her, tease her. But from now on future, that person are no longer breathing. She is too hard to be concern. Too hard too be with your way. Never be the same as you wish,as you hope. Times can change people.

I'm borned not to become your only one friends. The messages that you send to him a few days ago makes me feel too shocked! Like a thunder storm with high level light. Perrgh!Awak guna bahasa kesat, menghina dalam diam, mengutuk dalam senyap. Faham? Once again I repeat, jangan guna ayat "HANYA ALLAH YANG TAHU KEADAAN AKU" T________T Habis keadaan aku Allah tak tau la? Kau je Allah tau? Ingat beb, aku diam tak bermakna aku terima apa yang kau kata. Being silent because aku tak nak rumitkan lagi keadaan. Though it seems like aku yang salah. Salah satu ayat yang aku ingat kau cakap "Fatin tu semua laki dia nak rampas." Ayat ni memang HARAM J! Cuba kau cakap laki mana yang aku rampas? Kau boleh senaraikan each of them? Boleh? Kalau kau berani senaraikan nama lelaki-lelaki tersebut. You can label me as far as you want, tapi kau? Level kau as a girl dimana? Wearing jilbab doesn't mean you are perfect to be a good muslimah beb. Hati budi kau cuba cek sikit. Dah cukup ke nak label aku sebagai perampas? Others I don't mind kalau kau nak cakap apa pun. Kalau betul aku iyakan kalau salah memang SHIT goes to you la. My mistakes is mine, I do I will seek your forgiveness, though you are not good as you assume.

Sebelum cakap kau fikir dulu. You are not a good decisioner. Dari dulu, kata-kata kau tak pernah betul.

Kalau tak ada buat cara tak ada. Don't you bother to post something weird with hiperbola words to describe yourself as better as an angel.

You can talk like a bastard behind me, but make sure it is true..

Aku marah sebab kau cakap benda salah.




No comments: