SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

March 12, 2011

Dia datang lagi


It was a terrible night when I was attacked by low blood pressure. Causing myself become blurr and I can't think properly. Though I can't even opened my eyes. The environment around me is too dark , I can't saw any light.

When I was in form 5, the same situations happened. Doctor Azhar suggest me to use spectacles and as well as i used now. Given chance to me for another few weeks, if the headache does not cured, I have to make further medical check up. Unfortunately, if this continuosly hit me, I have chances to get brain cancer. Now the same thing happen. What does it meant? Ayah denied it strongly. He tried to convincing me that it just a small bitten when I think too much. Yes I believe.

But last  nite, the pain hit me too much. WHATS THAT? Now I am so scared.

Dia datang lagi.



1 comment:

Lela Manja said...

Kenapa dengan kepala kamu? Sakitnya serius?