SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

April 23, 2011

LAST FROM FIQAFI TO " YOU "


Dear, I have to go :( So sad to tell you the truth. It was so painful till I can't breath smoothly. The painful hurt me dear. Please forgive me. I can't pretend to be perfect for you since I knew that was impossible to grab. Dear, please take care yourself and do remember, there must be someone else much-much better than me to hold you in her arms.

The moments of love between us is too short. Though it was so memorable to me.Your voice, that is my strength. I promise I will never forget your voice dear. 


  JANGAN LA NANGIS!
  1. I want you to listen to me.
  2. Screaming loudly that you need me.
  3. Tell me that you love me.
  4. Laught when you are with me.
  5. Singing to everyone that you want to spent your entire life with me.
  6. Knocking the door and bring me a bunch of white roses every morning.
  7. Dancing all along the way to show that you never be apart from me.
  8. I want you to be with me by the time I cried.
  9. Drawing my potret because one day we will be separated. So that it can be your soul.
  10. I WANT TO SEE YOUR TEARS BECAUSE ONLY AFTER THAT I REALIZE THAT I'M THE MOST MEANINGFUL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE. SHOW ME THE WAY.


 p/s I LOVE YOU

No comments: