SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

April 25, 2010

One day my wish.

Plez...

Give me only one day to make me smile without non-stop. i want to be the happiest girl in this world. Only one day. plez..
right now i am full with frustrated. how can i face with this problem lonely?? tell me!! tell me!!
leave me in paradise for one day. let me laught !!!

let me become a wonderful dancing queen for one day. searching for the right way in my life is not easy. dancing queen,to get rid of my sadnes.

let me feel freedom to arrange my life..
plez..

i feel too regret in my life because i can't make people around feel proud of me.
suppose i must sacrifice my hapines,to make others happy!!
do it CHIQUI!!
YES U CAN!!

no i can't!! i can't afford!!
tell me what should i do now!!!

how do u feel when people forget what i had done to him/her??
yes will say,
" MY TEARS NEVER ENDS. how could they forget!!"

this nonsense girl always been cheating by others.
God,pick me out from this trouble.
i need some space to breath.

i feel too down!!!
help.

2 comments:

umisalmah.blogspot.com said...

jgn le seday!!! bukan hri2 ko gembire ker???kan teha memeriahkan ko =) ade ashyh lg heheh aq n fim... x cukup gembira??

__✿HARISA✿__ said...

yes umi.... aq d ko,fim,,asy n teha si murai.... but i still need my own calmness....