SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

April 16, 2010

Baby Boooo... !!! FRIDAY OH FRIDAY!!!

for a week i did not POST new story bout ChiQuiTiTAS...


I got a lot of works to do this week.
  1. submit Webpage MGT before FRIDAY
  2. must submit our Arabic communication video to Mr. Radwan before FRIDAY ( great flower to umi salmah because she is the best partner for me)
  3. quiz finance .. + test on FRIDAY
  4. final draft for bell,submit before FRIDAY ( nasib nita ade tolg anta kat bilik MISS)
*** FRIDAY DAY!!!

I almost give up. Why!! Dont ask me why. Sometime my spirit rising abruptly,but sometine down to the earth.. oh!! fade!!

WHAT THE HEK!!!!

Tanx for all my frens because of your cooperation ( did i use correct spelling readers??) bantai jek!! i am out of idea to write on this page.. empty!!

Teman Sejati -Brothers

please searching dis song...
dedicated for Selly'S grUp

out

1 comment:

umisalmah.blogspot.com said...

terharunya!!
selamat ko ley than ngan aq... dh lar penat aq nak hafal diolog Arab tu ahahha

thanks Friend!!!