SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

April 12, 2010

HOME6

OH NO!!!

what should i say??
what do u thinking of???
don't know...
lately, im thinking bout my parents so many times ...
why??
i don't know..
maybe im not longer here..
i miss my family too much...
from the bottom of my heart,i wish the time can stop...
so that i can think better than now..
my mind is full with complicated situation..
reason why??
so many question is running in my HEAD!!
searching for the best answer.. the answer to conclude all my doubtful..
hopefully 1 day i will breathing in calmnes..
may God bless me..
to repay back all kindness dat parents sacrifice for me,abg and ome.
there is too much pain
im not afraid to cry,but i am afraid to lose the person dat i realy need in my life..
  • who??
  • just ignore people-people behind my parents.. they are not important here!! DENY THEM IN THIS BLOG!!!!
now i tell u..

Muhamad bin Zain
Hamidah bt Bakong

Faizal Izani b Muhamad

Fazrul Anwar b. Muhamad


sometime i pretend im okay.. behind the cutest smile,will u detect the sadness??
no rite??
what hurt the most is,watching people laught.. n laught.. n laught.... so hard to deal with this situation..
we never know waht will happen in future, only God know...
its hard to force ourself to keep smiling and smile,at the same time in our heart there is such a huge painful..

MY STRENGHT...
I WILL..
MY PARENTS...



**

2 comments:

FG said...

eheh...

hai girl..been a long time i didnt drop a comment on chiquitas blog here.things run quite busy.my bos want this want that and bla bla...but its ok.i m good and their challenge is just a small matter to me.we must have confidence in ourselve.not over confidence at least so that we are confidence and enuf for others to cinfidence in us.during my study time,i gain a confidence from family,they gave me strong support.and also i pray a lot when i m feeling down.i pray alot when i mm underpresure near exam time.pray alot for urself.pray alot for family.then Allah will take care of us.give up is a word that never exist in out life..ok..

----forrest gump---

__✿HARISA✿__ said...

hahaha.... Nothing we can get easily in this world.. oh!! wat is this??? nonono.... we must struggle to own wat we wish... this id the policy to suceed..