SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

December 22, 2012

THE 37 WEEKS IN MY BELLY WITH SHAYANG


Hye shayang,

    Hows there inside? Are you okay? Feellin well? Am I hurt you? Hopefully no lah. Don't worry shayang, mummy will do anything and everything to you. Just to let you know mummy really and truly wanted you in my life, I wanted you to stay chilling myself, to make me smile, to calm me endlessly, love you shayang.

     Part of my journey is, I will carry you for nine months, and mummy feels so glad to have the  best opportunity to bringing you up in my life. Then I extremely will color your life with many things shayang. Mummy never let you feel upset, angry, woe and so on. I'm gonna make sure you will have the happiest and meaningful life as you come out. Sacrifice myself , even so hard I'll make sure to do it. No reason to say I can't. Everything is CAN. Love you  smoothly shayang. But, mummy would like to say sorry indeed if along the way I will carry you later will hurt you for sometimes. The contraction, the nutrition and so on I  will afford it shayang. To ensure you are always be fine in my tummy, I will do frequent check-up. So that you can stay swimming happily in mine, yet I will buy some music ultrasound to make you dancing, ballet. I guess? Plus every night before sleep, I will do some gentle massage, and I'm gonna wish you such a sweet short and simple "goodnightwish". I know yau can hear me shayang, because you're in me. Inside me.

 I won't let you be alone, all the way to move forward I will be the best person you ever know.

 * Filled my taste. Complete with net. 
Mummy can "buai-buai" you slowly, while singing twinle-twinkle little stars for you.
Mummy loves this shayang. A bit elegant, luxuriuos but yet simple.
Usually babies bed diperbuat dari kayu kan? But this one I named it "katil besi". 
I'm gonna put this in your own bedroom okay?

 * Atau pun yang ini? Which one you prefer ? 
So lets ask you Pumpkin Papa?

      Shayang, for the first day you come out. Your beloved handsome and naughty Papa will do the most important thing to celebrate your coming. What it is? Yes, he will "azan". That is the way we welcome you shayang you. Be a good baby for us, don't ever disappoint us. No,no! It's wrong. We both never let you feels disappointing upon us. You know what, I have been dreaming everyday to pinch your back. HAHA. Is is cute shayang? :) 

 *Shayang, do you like it? Is it comfortable for you? 
Mummy will use this basket to carry you, while you're sleepily I'll put you here.
Of course your Papa will hold the basket. Don't you adore it?
But I think I should have one with net. So that the devil mosquito won't bites you.

       Well, your entrance into this crazy, whacky, amazing world full of joy, good times, bad times, love, loss, friends and foes is gonna be tough shayang. But you have to learn, learn and learn. Aaaaa, don't cry. No no. Mummy and Papa will help you to have better understanding. We will always rescue you no matter where, when, what is it.. Just make a softly whisper, and here we are! Mummy and Papa are a bit kooky too – that’s just how we roll. Not to worry though, we’ll grow on you after a while. So strap on your onesie, because it’s going to be a wild long life path shayang.

I wanna watch you grow in my belly's  37 weeks. Started off as just a little tiny bump, and then grow as incredible little being that I see move and kick and literally sit up in my belly's. I wonder what you’re going to look like, what your little voice is going to sound like, what kind of personality are you going to have. Will you be the sensitive one?  The rocket scientist?  The athlete? The president? Most of all, I’m wondering what flavor you are – if you’re a boy or a girl? I can’t wait to see you, and hold you, and tell you I love you. I can’t wait to snuggle and take naps with you. I can’t wait to tell you that I will protect you and care for you every minute of every day. For the rest of your life.

 *Yes, breastfeeding. I love the most to full you tummy. 
Breastfeeding is the most wonderful valuable experience to have which we both will have perfect bondage shayang. Please like it shayang?
Mummy will give you warm milk as for your body defense.
This is necessary for you.

One thing is, as long as you love my feeding, mummy won't switch on to formula, bottle feeding in public brought even more negativity. People will say “You should be breastfeeding rather than giving your babies that artificial muck,” hiss one woman. Mummy will avoid this..

Beyond my dreams. I hope you will be a good child for us. I will fight for you to show how much I appreciate you in my life. Because you are the best gift from God to Mummy and Papa, so that every single moment that past through, I will  treasure preciously with you. Till my last breath,  Mummy know that you will always bring us joy.  It’s hard to imagine that the joy you’ll bring tomorrow will be at once more complicated and rich.  But it will be.  Tomorrow is coming all too quickly, and, while I look forward to it, I still relish these days of unabashed, unfettered toddler hood.

Love you,
Proud Mummy. 
              

No comments: