SMS WITH LOVE

EACH OF YOU

October 05, 2010

IN BURNING AREA

Should i mention here that I'm in burning area as stated above...??
YES..

Currently in pushing myself to study harder than before.. What do U mean before? You never give 100%  attention to your BOOKS. OH LIKE THAT? Okay,now I know.

Actually I'm trying to story to everyone that I'm in big trouble.
Not causing by  Yayunk Tomel. Either family problems. Nor Financial crisis.

Facing with FINAL EXAMINATION make me feel so bluur...
Eventhough Mr Hisam Bulot used to cal me Fatin Blurr.. But thats not the point!!

I TELL U SOMETHING. I'M BURNING!!
As the best way,I choose to be silent and laught whenever some PEOPLE making joke.Though that is not funny but at least I appreciate her funny joke!
LET ME LAUGHT AS MUCH AS MY THROAT DID DOT FALL TO THE FLOOR...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I NEED .....
I need strength which can built up my self confident to go to with final examination. Seems like I'm in war! Oh no! Fool U r!

Sorry to rambling here. I don't know what kind of stupid entry I post  in pisangpisangmaju.blogspot.com to be publish for everyone to read it.

No comments: